Saturday, March 29, 2008
Gary Fong Lightsphere
I got a great flash diffuser called the "Gary Fong Lightsphere" on my birthday. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma! It takes a while to figure out, but I have already been getting some sweet results with it. The first three shots are pictures of the Lightsphere, and the rest are photos I took with it.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Mark... It's Joanna:)
You have some really great pictures on here! I am so glad that I found your site. Do you think you could email me the picture of me and the other girls from Tarrah's birthday party? You can get my email address from a Bible Doctrine email that Mr. Calderone sent out. If you could do that, it would be great... if you can't, that's fine... I just thought I would ask:)
See you Monday...
Post a Comment