Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sean

I did a photoshoot with Sean in the farm-park today. I was nice to be able to photograph a human being again (aliens get pretty old after a while.)




(Practicing gymnastics)








I think this is about as comfortable as it looks.




We found this absolutely useless section wall. It was in the middle of an open area. Photo was not that great, but I got a kick out of that wall.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Mark~
these are really good! I think my favorite is the only shot where he's NOT looking at the camera. I just like the composition, the way he looks so natural... sort of in thought.
Second favorite is the 3rd one with his arms crossed.
Anyway, great pics! :)
~Mrs. Cz.

sean.b said...

Thanks a lot for taking these! They look great!!!

Anonymous said...

nice, mark, great job!

i still think the worthy shirt under the plaid would have been better, sean... j/k :P

Allison said...

hey Mark, great pictures! Way to make my brother look good :P

Mark said...

Thanks all!

Amber said...

these are really good!

Anonymous said...

Those are great shots!
I have a suggestion for the blog.
Do you think you could limit the number of posts to like 3 or 4 per page so it doesn't have as many photos to load? It should make it faster to load the page.
Just something to consider.

Joanna said...

It’s Little Dude!
WOW mark!!! These are really, really good!
I really liked the 3rd, 4th, 10th, and the last one. You did a great job creating a variety of different types of pictures.

Anonymous said...

MARK, YOUR PICTURES ARE SO COOL!!!!!
AND YOUR CAMERA, TOO!
YOU ARE THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD!!!!!
laura.