My Dad and I went on a day trip to New York City for my birthday, and it was loads of fun! We went to all the places one always hears about, like Times Square, Central Park, the New York subway system... It was hard to believe how many people there were. Even in the more obscure areas there were people everywhere.
Here are my favorite photos from it.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow. Those are some amazing pics. New York City is huge!
Mark, you are an incredible photographer for your age. I can't encourage you enough to keep doing what you are doing. There's no doubt about it, you've got the eye!
Hey Mark, this might sound kinda weird, but I think you should put your name on your photos so that if anyone takes a photo from your site they will not get credit for taking it.
3 comments:
Wow. Those are some amazing pics.
New York City is huge!
Mark, you are an incredible photographer for your age. I can't encourage you enough to keep doing what you are doing. There's no doubt about it, you've got the eye!
Hey Mark, this might sound kinda weird, but I think you should put your name on your photos so that if anyone takes a photo from your site they will not get credit for taking it.
Just a thought.
Post a Comment