Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blogger break

So as you can probably tell, I have not posted here in a while. I won't bore you with the details, but basically it was the result of a combination of time and technical reasons. Anyway, here are some pictures taken during my "blogger break".













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,

Nice work! You have quite the touch; I thoroughly enjoyed the photographs you posted. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hola!

awesome pictures! i love the clouds in the last one... and the mailbox was cool too :)

BeccaC said...

Wow these are some cool shots! Very creative!

Monica T. said...

Wow Mark, you're really good! I really like you're 3rd, 5th, 10th, and last picture in this series.

Anonymous said...

John's shirt is wrinkled.

:-)

Fantastic work. The last one is very impressive.

Mark said...

Thanks! :)

Joanna said...

The last one is AMAZING!