I couldn't even tell that was Caleb at first. It took me a second or two. I fall those people hadn't said those were Congress of Vienna photos, I would've never known! I really like all the colors. Especially the light bulb photo and the rose photos =D
8 comments:
Congress of veianna photos!!
We looked like a bunch of mofia. LOL.
I'm diggin' all the vibrant colors!!!
You should totally photoshop the orange tip on the gun to a silver and make it more real!
Great job Mark! Wow. Congress of Vienna pictures. Those sunglasses were quite popular! lol
Nice! Great pictures of the dudes.
i love the one with the lock!!!
Great job Mark.
I couldn't even tell that was Caleb at first. It took me a second or two. I fall those people hadn't said those were Congress of Vienna photos, I would've never known! I really like all the colors. Especially the light bulb photo and the rose photos =D
great job!
Post a Comment