Monday, December 22, 2008

More pictures











4 comments:

Monica T. said...

My computer won't let me see your first picture...

I like how you put your living room for your title backround =)
I like the little drummer ornament and the picture of the view from your backyard. The texture is great! What editing program do you use? I have yet to get one...

Mark said...

I use four free editors. GIMP, Raw Therapee, Qtpfsgui, and the trial version of photomatix.
Raw Therepee is all most of my images ever go through; I use it to convert my RAW photos to jpeg, and do some basic edits. GIMP is for my advanced editing. I should use it more, but I am lazy, and much prefer to take photos then to edit them. Qtpfsgui and Photomatix are both used to make HDR's, such as the first, last, and living room pictures.

You can download all of those for free online.

Monica T. said...

Thanks!

Hmm... do you know is there's a way that you can download one of those onto a CD? We only have one computer and it's too old to download stuff onto anymore. i do have a laptop though, but it doesn't have internet, so that's why I was thinking about the CD.

Rach said...

cool shots!! I like the one of your little sis looking up, very cute :)