Photography by Mark Schellhase
Wowsers!
the first picture.... is AMAZING!
Great Job as always
I really like the picture of the flowers! Very cool
Might as well give up on titling your posts. :) Gorgeous pictures. I love the angle on the tree pic.
Not that it's a bad thing or anything, you're posts seem to be getting darker and darker... lol.But the pictures still look great!
Love the brown grass/blue sky pic. Is it on flickr?
Cool pictures! The one of the yellow flowers reminds me of fire.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wowsers!
the first picture.... is AMAZING!
Great Job as always
I really like the picture of the flowers! Very cool
Might as well give up on titling your posts. :)
Gorgeous pictures. I love the angle on the tree pic.
Not that it's a bad thing or anything, you're posts seem to be getting darker and darker... lol.
But the pictures still look great!
Love the brown grass/blue sky pic. Is it on flickr?
Cool pictures! The one of the yellow flowers reminds me of fire.
Post a Comment