I really like the second one and the last one. All the photos in this post look rather mysterious and eerie as Sean put it. The clouds are amazing in the last one thanks to our God!
I saw the video. Oh my. It's great. I loved how the slave said, "I can't wait for the day when people will see this for what it really is." That goes for all three, and any other such thing. Wow. Thanks for posting about that.
8 comments:
wowsers.....so earie....so cool!!!
Mark you amaze me with your skill.
Wow...cool pics Mark!
LOVE the last two!
WOW!! You are amazing. the end.
I really like the second one and the last one. All the photos in this post look rather mysterious and eerie as Sean put it. The clouds are amazing in the last one thanks to our God!
Hey mark, just found your site. So you do some Photo editin as well? Great! Love your site. Do you use Photoshop?
-Robert
I saw the video. Oh my. It's great. I loved how the slave said, "I can't wait for the day when people will see this for what it really is." That goes for all three, and any other such thing. Wow. Thanks for posting about that.
Post a Comment