Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A bunch of clouds and other things










8 comments:

Monica T. said...

Woa, the one of the house is amazing :) It looks like a painting!

-Monica

Anonymous said...

Wow. I like the one with the projector screen...:) Nice. That was a good game...

sean.b said...

WOW!

Joanna said...

I really like the one of Josh... very creative.

Rach said...

i love the first one and the gate one... awesome job! oh and i like the colors on the one of josh... pretty cool :)

:) rach

Anonymous said...

I like the one of the house with the lamps...and the gate. The one of Josh is pretty cool too. Good job, Mark!

Libby

Anonymous said...

My dear Liz: Please do not refer to yourself as Chunka-Munka. It rather disturbs me...

Nice work, Mark. You have quite the eye for this type of thing.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You have some awesome exposures! Anywhoo, just one little question, What all equipment do you have? I have a Canon EOS 30D with grip and Canon 28-135mm IS USM and a Canon 430EX flash and a Gary Fong Lightsphere II. Let me know. Later.
You can find me @ YouTube under PhotoTeen. Thanks.