Photography by Mark Schellhase
wow. did you take the moon one with just the cam??? it's amazing
sweet!
I really like your pictures. How big is the lense you used to take that moon picture?
the moon one is soooo cool! i can never get a good shot of the moon. awesome pictures, mark!!
LOVE them. Great work. Come over and show me your new camera sometime.
I like your Photos a LOT i miss you.from Peter
Nice. Love the one of Laura jumping. And of the moon. How did you do that? You really need to come take some pictures of fall down here. The winds are amazing, and we are deep in leaves already. See you soon?Jean D.(Eva)
Thanks everybody!Joanna: Not sure what you mean by just the camera. I used my telephoto lens if that is what you are asking.Monica: The lens is pretty big, I could show it to you sometime.Peter: I miss you too. You need to come and visit me sometime soon.Abbi: Well I would love to, but I doubt I can hitch-hike to SC. :(Eva: I used a lens that can zoom in really far, and I cropped it. I hope to see you soon, but I have not heard much planning for a trip either way. :(
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wow. did you take the moon one with just the cam??? it's amazing
sweet!
I really like your pictures. How big is the lense you used to take that moon picture?
the moon one is soooo cool! i can never get a good shot of the moon. awesome pictures, mark!!
LOVE them. Great work. Come over and show me your new camera sometime.
I like your Photos a LOT i miss you.
from Peter
Nice. Love the one of Laura jumping. And of the moon. How did you do that? You really need to come take some pictures of fall down here. The winds are amazing, and we are deep in leaves already.
See you soon?
Jean D.
(Eva)
Thanks everybody!
Joanna: Not sure what you mean by just the camera. I used my telephoto lens if that is what you are asking.
Monica: The lens is pretty big, I could show it to you sometime.
Peter: I miss you too. You need to come and visit me sometime soon.
Abbi: Well I would love to, but I doubt I can hitch-hike to SC. :(
Eva: I used a lens that can zoom in really far, and I cropped it. I hope to see you soon, but I have not heard much planning for a trip either way. :(
Post a Comment