Photography by Mark Schellhase
wow, great shots! you are gifted.
I especially like the second and third!!
mark, these are amazing! I love all of your pictures. (love the sky one)
Amazing...you have a great eye for light. :)
Nice photos, Mark. Love the pine cone and the third grass photo
The wall. Excellent.
I really like your cloud pictures.
Amazing! First one is my current desktop picture.
Thanks for commenting everyone! I like getting comments. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wow, great shots! you are gifted.
I especially like the second and third!!
mark, these are amazing! I love all of your pictures. (love the sky one)
Amazing...you have a great eye for light. :)
Nice photos, Mark. Love the pine cone and the third grass photo
The wall. Excellent.
I really like your cloud pictures.
Amazing! First one is my current desktop picture.
Thanks for commenting everyone! I like getting comments. :)
Post a Comment